authors, authors from India, authors of India, book marketers, book marketing, editors, Indian authors, indian publishers, printers, publishers, publishers of India, publishing industry, publishing industry conferences, publishing industry india, publishing industry india 2012, Publishing next
This is to announce the second edition of Publishing Next, the conference on the “future of publishing“. We have lined up a strong list of speakers and have planned a packed session consisting of panel discussions, workshops and insight talks.
Date: Septemeber 14 and September 15, 2012
Venue: State Central Library, Goa (India).
- There will be panel discussions on how to get children and young adults to read, the state of Indian language and academic publishing and the steps that can be taken to encourage new authors and publishers.
- There will also be workshops on how to self-publish, how to measure the ROI on digital investments, how to work with online retailers and how to develop books for the mobile platforms.
- For the first time, there will also be a workshop on future printing technologies thus facilitating communication between printers and publishers.
- There will be insight talks by senior members of the Indian publishing industry, such as Ashish Goel (formerly ACK), R Sundar Rajan (Just Books), Ganesh Devy (Bhasha Research Centre) and Badri Seshadri (New Horizon Media).
Honorable participating Speakers:
- Pratham Books
- Hachette India
- Penguin India
- Karadi Tales
- Springer India
- New Horizon Media
- Duckbill and many others
Who should attend
- Publishers (in all Indian languages)
- Self-publishing Authors
- Digital Content Creators and disseminators
- Booksellers and Distributors
- Book Marketers
- Content Curators
Registrations are now open.
Fore more details: visit http://www.publishing-next.com/pn-12/schedule/
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 094226 85530