• Books related to Gandhiji will be displayed, exhibited, released, read, discussed, sold, purchased during this 10 days Festival.
• Publisher/distributors of Gandhiana will also participate in the exhibition.
• Interaction of Authors and readers of selected books will be organized.
• This year’s focus will be HIND SWARAJ. Shri Rajiv Vora, Shri M.P. Mathai, Dr. Rinponche, Prof Sachidanand, Dr Sudarshan Iyenger and Prof. Vival Kr will interact with readers.
• Cultural activities like drama, dance drama, songs, paintings based on the Gandhiana will also take place
• An exhibition on the poem related to Gandhi Ji will also be a part of the Literature Festival.
• A special session will be organized for children on Gandhiana.
• A Charkha-Kargha corner will also be part of this festival.
In continuance to our endeavour to create awareness on Gandhiana and related subjects amongst the masses especially the younger generation, the Samiti initiated a Gandhi Literature Festival in 2011. This Festival is now an annual feature. This is fourth Literature Festival. Now the festival has become an important milestone to reinvigorate the life and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi.
Fri, 12 Dec 2014
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti Gandhi Darshan New Delhi India 110002
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti (GSDS) was formed in September 1984 by the merger of Gandhi Darshan at Rajghat and Gandhi Smriti, at 5, Tees January Marg as an autonomous body.